Lesson 9, Topic 1
Issues & Contemplation: Heart Chakra Copy
1. Heart Chakra Issues
To write in your online journal for contemplation, click the “Take Notes” button.
(To access all your notes, click on the “My Notes” link on the left navigation panel. You will be able to edit, download and print all your notes.)
When it comes to the heart chakra, the focus is on divine love.
- Do you often feel lethargy or a lack of energy?
- Think of a challenging situation that you are currently navigating. What difference would it make if you think, feel and act from the heart?
- Are you doing what you love and loving what you do?
- Do you take life for granted focusing mainly on your own wants and lusts?
- How often do you express gratitude?
- How can you embrace the divine love of Source and have reverence for life?
You can also use the journal sheet for Contemplation (available in Introduction to Module 2).
What issues resonate with you most ? Please go to discussion board and share your thoughts or insight.
Workbook – Reflection